Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thought for the day July 22

My last post was clearly misunderstood. I was merely trying to point out the great responsibility we have as women to honor a man's virtue and make sure we don't lead men down the path toward sin with the way we talk, dress, tease, etc. Women have great power that they often ignore or deny or misuse. My last post was intended as a reminder of that power, but those who commented thought I was crazy or being misogynistic or something. Certainly not my intent. Trying to communicate a big thought with a one liner doesn't always work, apparently.

So, here's my thought for today, in music form. I wrote the lyrics to this song years ago, and Thomas--a dear friend of mine--wrote the music. Enjoy!

Daughter of God, by Amy Maida Wadsworth and Thomas C. Baggaley

2 comments:

  1. I love you Amy! The song is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that it is a bad thought, just that it was incomplete.

    ReplyDelete