Not usually something you say with glee, but I am so happy to say that my budget for Joseph was approved! Yay! I get to produce my city's first musical! Holy cow! And more good news! Kate has agreed to direct! Susan DeMill has agreed to be our choreographer! And my good friend Thomas Baggaley will be our Music Director! Yay, Yay, and double Yay!!!!
I am really disappointed that I won't be joining you! Thank you so much, though, for thinking of me. I just love you and your family, and I'm sad I won't have the chance to do a show with you this summer. I'll definitely come see you, though. I'm also going to try to see Annie. Maybe next summer the stars will align. Love you! Congrats on the budget and good luck with your show!
ReplyDeleteI love you too! I wish the budget had been approved a week earlier! We won't have as many questions about budget and stuff next year, so I'll definitely keep you posted!
ReplyDelete