So, I'm totally stealing Stephanie's idea, but I'm doing it late. Maida turned 17 this month, so here are my 17 favorite things about her.
1. She's fun to be around.
2. She's got a great sense of humor.
3. She's a fantastic listener.
4. She admits when she's wrong.
5. She has a great love of life.
6. She strives to be honest with herself.
7. She faces her fears.
8. She's incredibly talented.
9. She hardly ever complains.
10. She's determined.
11. She's passionate.
12. She's beautiful.
13. She's working on being patient. :)
14. She sees beauty in practically everything.
15. She's tenacious.
16. She's loyal.
17. She is growing into a wonderful woman and I can't believe it's happening so quickly.
It's not stealing if I give you my blessing... which you have!
ReplyDeleteYay, Maida! It's so great to know your family; I just adore you all!
awe.. thanks mom :)
ReplyDelete