Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Baby--all growed up







This was senior prom, and my girl's a senior! Wow! Hard to believe this was her last school dance as a student at Brighton! She looked absolutely radiant and she had a great time with a group of friends. *sigh* Just look at her now!

3 comments:

  1. Did you make Maida's dress? She looks beautiful! What a fun event! I'm glad she had a good time.

    Whoa, Jason with no beard is always surprising to me. I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I made the dress. It has a corset and everything! I was very pleased with how well it fit her! Jason doesn't like not having a beard. He feels a little bare, I think, so it always surprises him too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks absolutely beautiful! These milestones are sure hard on us, moms -aren't they? The dress turned out absolutely gorgeous! I love the color! How amazing you are - so talented - you did a great job sewing that dress!

    ReplyDelete