I'm too tired to blog about the vacation, cause I have lots of fun things to say. Here's one quick negative note about Vegas. (Again, there is much to say...)
They sell porn magazines in newspaper racks on the street corner. You can see them when you drive by. Sick, sick city. And they now have billboards attached to trucks that drive down the strip advertising girls with no morals and no clothes. We got stuck behind one of these trucks. Hard to watch the road. Remember that store that had a sexy mannequin out front and the citizens petitioned that the owner dress it better so it wasn't so distracting? Nothing compared to this.... We were actually pretty safe in the confines of the casino. Ironic, eh?
Sick, sick city.
That is one city I may never understand the appeal of. I've never had a desire to vacation there.
ReplyDeleteI've lived in Vegas. I have no desire ever to return. Ever.
ReplyDelete