I've been super busy for the past month. Working full time. (Yeah, not so good at that. I don't know how moms who work full time all the time do it.) Glee Club in the mornings. (LOVING that! We've got the best kids in the world at our school.) Occasional cleaning, reading, writing, etc in the evenings. (Still functioning with one car. That's not fun, but not likely to end anytime soon. Jason's rehearsing Kiss Me Kate and performing Scrooge, so he's gone at least 4 nights a week.)
We're hiring a new assistant in the media center--she'll have the job for 6 months until we find out if my regular partner will be able to come back or not. She's got 6 months to be reinstated. Hopefully, her husband will be better by then, but it's not looking too good for him. Right now, he's too sick to tolerate chemo. At least they're giving her those 6 months. She told me she wanted to spend that time with him in case she does lose him. Makes me sad to think about it. Anyway, I'll be back to part time after the assistant is hired. It'll be nice, but I'll miss the extra money.
Ever felt so busy that you're just kind of numb? Going from one task to the next? That's me.
Is it bed time yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment