Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just one more thing...

This is a rant. Just to warn you.

So, today wasn't the funnest day I've ever had. We found out that our little Saturn may have officially bit the dust. Big O says it needs a new motor, which we can't afford. This news especially hurts since we sank $1500 into it in March to get it to pass inspection. Meanwhile, the van needs a new windshield in order for it to pass inspection, and we don't have the money. We put our eggs in the wrong basket.

My mortgage company also took an ACH withdrawl out of our account after I specifically told them that I would take care of it. As a result, our mortgage payment was taken out TWICE and we have floating checks just waiting to bounce. Luckily, they agreed to reverse the charge, but it may not post until Friday which means we still may have things bounce between now and then. Which means fees...

As a result of our current lack of money, I called our cell phone company to ask for an extension on our payment this month. They informed me that I am not authorized to ask for an extension because my name isn't on the account, even though I've been making payments and arrangements when necessary for the past two years. They pick today to obey the FCC.

And I have a whopping headache that feels like it wants to be a migrane. Just one more thing.

3 comments:

  1. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one with these types of problems. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry! Keep praying! It always is darkest before the dawn... and know we love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're having such a rough time, Amy. I hope you have at least one place where you feel a smidge safe in the midst of all this. I have you in my prayers, too.

    ReplyDelete