I'm so grateful for the New Year! We all need another chance...
I had a great time on New Year's Eve. We went to Bill Clark's house. He's one of the guys in the barbershop quartet that Jason's been singing with since high school. Three out of four of the quartet members were there. It was so fun to see them all again! Check out my facebook profile for videos of them singing/goofing off.
We got to spend some time with a few of our other friends as well. Played some games. Had a ball. Jason took this picture of me, and it just makes me laugh. I can't remember the name of the game we were playing, but I was the peon of the group and got to wear a silly hat. I, of course, had to take it one step further than that and let out my inner Viking.
I like this picture too. This is my friend, Celeste. She's a great lady!
So, some goals for the new year:
1. I want to lose weight. (This one is hard for me. I've struggled with it for a long time now and never gotten past the plateau. I'm pushing forty and running out of time...)
2. I want to write another novel. I've got three that I'm working on, but I rarely have time. You know, all the blogging and facebook and work and kids and cleaning....
3. I want to do a better job with being organized this year than I did in 2008. I cleaned up a lot of stuff last year, but I still have a long way to go. I also have to maintain what I've done so far. Yeah, not easy for me.
I hope you all had a great New Year, and I hope you're all excited for the prospects of the year to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment