Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The most chaotic time of the day

I've decided that between 5 and 7 is the most chaotic time of the day. I want to fix dinner, I'm still making sure everyone's getting home, we're trying to figure out what's planned for the evening.

I've also figured out that if I'm going to take an aerobics class at the rec center, is has to be between 5 and 7. Could their timing be worse? No wonder I haven't used these passes. The rec center is geared toward stay at home moms. It's hard to afford that anymore. I'm lucky to only have to work part time.

I should complain.

1 comment:

  1. You should complain. Not everyone is a stay-at-home mom! And even those of us who are lucky enough to be STAHM's don't really have time during the day to go to the rec center because we are busy being a Mom!

    ReplyDelete