Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Republic

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands: one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

They wanted change. I suppose most of us didn't have any idea how much change would actually happen, but we got change alright. I am sick that we are more of a socialist nation today than we were yesterday. And I'm not just upset with federal government! The Utah State government is following suit. We are led by Pharisees. Government tendrils have reached their way into every facet of our lives, taking away our freedom bit by bit. It makes me sad.

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on that... the media just started referring to it as a "democracy" and all of the politicians... I wonder if they think they can will it so by calling it that? I doubt the Founding Fathers are amused. Given your views, you might be interested in George Wythe Univerity. Google it...or send me and email and I can send the link.

    ReplyDelete