Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A

Jason and I have started our next project--Oklahoma! Jason will be playing Jud, and I will be playing Aunt Eller! I'm so excited! Originally, Karrie Ann cast a woman named Erin to play Aunt Eller, but between the call backs and casting calls, she found out she was pregnant, and she didn't want to do such a dancing show under the circumstances. So, I got the call! Jason is also music directing. He wasn't involved in the casting process, really. He gave his opinion, but Karrie Ann did the casting. Russell and Kira are in the cast, and I think Jessi can do the group numbers, as long as there are times when there isn't too much going on and she can do simple dance steps as part of the crowd. Maida is too busy with her last show at Brighton and getting ready to graduate and her job, so she didn't want to add something else to her plate.

So, if you see me talking to myself for the next few months, I'm probably running lines! Probably...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amy! I know you really wanted that part, and you will be wonderful in it. I'm excited to come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. You'll be a terrific Aunt Eller.How did I not hear about this last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's going to be such a super production!

    ReplyDelete