Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things on my mind

Here are some of the things on my mind: 

List of things to do tomorrow:
Make budget spreadsheet and send it to...several people.
Cut up veggies for luncheon salad.
Attend meeting for work.
Attend meeting for Joseph.
Get letter from pediatrician describing Jessica's diagnosis. 
Laundry.
Work out.
Kira's activity days.
Relief Society meeting.

Why does growing hurt so much?  Why does it make me so deeply uncomfortable?  I understand that growth is positive.  I understand that staying in one place and doing the same thing is not healthy.  But, stretching hurts.

Why am I so afraid of making a fool of myself?  At least, everywhere except on stage. 

Why am I completely honest when I shouldn't be, and secretive when I shouldn't be?

Why do completely qualified people not get jobs they deserve?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment