Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Friday, July 30, 2010

Producing summary--things I've learned

I have learned a lot this summer!  (Which really means that my summer has been very difficult.)  However, I have had a ton of fun overall.  I have learned that I would love to produce again, but it might be best for me to produce a show my family isn't involved in.  I have learned that it is best for a producer to NOT be a cast member.  I have learned that stress effects my memory.   I have also learned that I really, really, like to dance.  People may not like watching me dance--except for comic relief--but I like to do it anyway.  So there.  I have learned that despite my efforts to keep my emotions under control, when I commit to too much, I really can't control those emotions, and I blow up.  Don't want to get to that point again.  I have learned that I have no reason to be afraid of so many of the things I have been afraid of.  I have learned that I am not always right (don't tell Jason.)  I have learned that if you put your trust in other people, they follow through more often than they fail.  I've also learned that I still have a lot to learn.  And learning is hard.

1 comment:

  1. ...and what a great dancer you are! You are truly doing so very well!

    ReplyDelete