Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Monday, August 20, 2012

Non-traditional student

Finally, I'm officially considered non-traditional.  :) 

Here are ten reasons why I'll make a better student than I did when I was twenty years old.

1. I am more comfortable with myself.

2. I don't care what the other students in the class think of me.

3. I am not afraid of asking questions.

4. I am not afraid of looking stupid or foolish. 

5. I see the professors as equals and therefore, I'm not afraid of them either. 

6. I understand money and value every dollar I borrow and spend. 

7. I like learning and realize I don't know much.

8. I feel like I'm not only getting this degree for myself, but I'm getting it for my family. 

9. I am more organized. 

10. I don't procrastinate. 

I was really nervous about today--my first day of classes--but I'm not so nervous anymore.  I feel encouraged and empowered and excited!  Absolutely loving this new chapter in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment