Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love Autumn!

I love that the weather is cooler! I love that I need to wear a jacket to take the kids to school in the morning. I love hearing leaves crunch under my feet when I walk. I love the fact that I'm craving pumpkin cheesecake. (Cheesecake Factory, anyone? I've never tried it there!) I love, Love, LOVE that Thanksgiving isn't too far away. I think I like it even more than Christmas.

I've put together a new blog for my job. Check it out! You can link from my blogger profile. I'm working on a newsletter next. Fun, fun!

I'm seeing Jekyll and Hyde again tomorrow with Russell as my date. And I'm seeing it WITH Jason on Friday. Yay!

Oh, and we got a new TV. Our old one died. We got a killer deal on a display television--30% off at Best Buy in Murray. It's even still got it's manufacturer warranty. We're currently watching I Robot. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. One of my most favorite people in the world EVER works at Cheesecake Factory. :) I love fall, too, but I don't have enough tights and skirts (that fit) so it's not allowed to get cold yet... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete