Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teachers and Dentists and Docs, oh my!

Maida's drama teacher is a selfish, hormonal, rude woman who needs to learn how to care about her students more than her projects and when to keep her big, cruel mouth shut.

A dentist pulled out two of Kira's teeth today. She has another appointment two weeks from now, and a third appointment a week after that. Jessi will have her first--in about ten years--dentist appointment next week. Not looking forward to that one! Russ probably has some cavities too. Go brush your teeth.

Maida is with an ear specialist today (against the wishes of her stinky drama teacher--see above), and we're still trying to figure out what to do with Jessi's seizures. Oh, and I think Russ may have ulcers or something--he's been nauseated for about a month.

Oh my.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! You and your family are in my prayers. I pray that good health will come to you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a day that might need chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coverage of the dance... not so fun when you have one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW -- that's MOM upsidedown. What a fun life-- I mean, would you really have it any other way? I love you AMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - those are strong words from you. Very curious what this teacher did. I hope you work it out. Also, I know you have a lot going on right now - so I send well wishes and positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete