Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Theater

So, it is the season for theater to take over our lives.  I am producing Joseph in Cottonwood Heights, and auditions are Monday and Tuesday.  Jason is playing Daddy Warbucks and Kira is in the ensemble in Annie, which opens on June 17th and closes on June 24th.  We have plans to see King and I in Taylorsville this Saturday, then in Draper next weekend.  We'll also be seeing Seven Brides --staring our beautiful Megan--next weekend.  Then, we'll be seeing Annie Get Your Gun at Rodgers.  June will be gone before we know it.  And basically, so will the summer!  Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am so glad you are excited to see my show, and disappointed that I won't get to see Jasons. Hopefully, though, we'll all meet up for Joseph, which will be my 5th show with Jason and third with your entire family. I am so excited!

    Good luck with auditions. I'm sure it will be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I so know what you mean...we had King and I last night, then Annie at the Empress tonight, then King and I again tomorrow night and then Jane Eyre, 7B47B, and Annie at Murray all before the end of June! Hope Joseph auditions go great!! I am seeing what it feels like to take a summer off!!

    ReplyDelete