I haven't been blogging much lately. Or checking my e-mail. Or responding. Been working like a dog at work and sleeping like a cat at home. :)
I'm watching Iron Man. I like it when things blow up.
Maida is in Cedar City right now and she competes today. I have no doubt that she can blow these judges away, and I hope she does! She has such a natural gift, and I'm so proud of her!
Jason's show opens tonight, but his cast opens tomorrow. I saw the dress rehearsal, and I'm so excited to see it again and again! Amazing cast, poignant story, wonderful music! I walked home from an emergency preparedness fair last night in the dark, singing "Murder, murder, in the night air..." Kind of creepy, but it made me giggle.
Not sure whether I'll do CERT or not. They have their training on three Saturdays from 8-5. Saturdays are hard to give up. Still thinking about it.
General Conference starts tomorrow, and it's the best! Can't wait!
Oh, and we finally got our stupid money from stupid Saturn. We might buy new cell phones today. Which is good cause I'm tired of mine and Russell needs one now that he's a teenager and is getting a life of his own. :p Why do they grow up so fast?
I'm excited to see Into the Woods too! Great month for theater watching! And it's nice to just be in the audience. So much less pressure!
Meow. *big yawn* *grin*
You're adorable! Love you to pieces, my Amy Mamma dearest. I can't wait to come see Jason's show -- will you be there every night?? I'm way excited!
ReplyDeleteWorking like a dog and sleeping like a cat... sounds like me lately. Your closing phrase was cute with meow yawn!
ReplyDeleteI saw Iron man the other night! The explosions were very cool! Fun movie!