Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Foggy Nights

Jason and I went away for the weekend. We didn't go far, but it was still away. Jason's favorite restaurant is Ye Old Lion's Den in Ogden. We went to the restaurant last night and ate until food wasn't appealing anymore, then we were going to go to a movie, then spend the night in a hotel. The fog was so thick that driving was scary and the thought of looking for a movie theater in unfamiliar Ogden wasn't thrilling either. So, we decided to go to the hotel for the whole evening instead. The evening was quiet, relaxed, and wonderful! We had a hot tub at the hotel, HBO, internet access, and a big, beautiful king-sized bed that we could both sprawl out on without squishing each other. We stayed up late, just enjoying each other's company. We slept in then had breakfast at the hotel. He's in the shower now, and I'm blogging. What a great night off!

The fog has lifted now. Does that mean I have to go home? :( If i didn't love my kids and my life so much, I think I'd just stay here. It was a nice foggy night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's my dad's favorite restaurant, too! We ate their for his birthday in July!

    I'm glad you got to escape, even if it was to a creepy place in the fog. Love you, Amy!

    ReplyDelete