I don't know if any of you have ever taken a Nia class. I took Maida with me once and she thought it was weird. It combines dance with tai chi and martial arts. I took a class this morning and I love it! I've gone to three aerobics classes this week. (Started my resolutions a bit early, I guess.) I'm stiff but it's a good pain. I'm reminded of how far I have to go as I look in the mirror and see that I'm twice as wide as anyone else in the room. But at least I'm there. At least I'm moving. I hope to be at least a size smaller by the time we do Oklahoma in June. I believe in losing weight slowly and safely. Hope I can do it! I'm pushing forty and it will only be harder the older I get.
Now is the time! Be my cheering section, okay?
YAY!!! GO Amy! We love Amy! Let's go Amy, Let's go! Amy Rocks! Who-whoo Amy!! You can DO IT!! Who rocks the house? Amy rocks the house and when Amy rocks the house she rocks it all the way down! WOOO!
ReplyDeleteHow's that for starters??
You can do it! Go go you! Get all the chocolate out of your house! It is not your friend.
ReplyDelete