Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Friday, July 10, 2009

One more cake



This Barbie cake is one of the first that I did. It was for Maida's 7th birthday! That was 11 years ago. Yikes!

I was trying to find another pic of a star cake I did with clowns on it. I had different levels made with star shaped brownies, and some clowns were sitting, some laying, one leaning against a brownie. There were balloons and stuff. Couldn't find the pic.

Anyway, Maida remembers this cake with a real Barbie in it, even though it was 11 years ago. Now that's a good cake!

4 comments:

  1. You're so good! Look at you, multi-talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! All of them look so fun! You do a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was actually my 6th birthday so it was 12 years ago....ew i'm old....
    yeah i know my mom is awesome! my wedding cake..and dress..and flower arrangement..and just my wedding..will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want me to do all that, Maida, you better give me a year's notice. At least. :)

    ReplyDelete