Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Stuff

I really don't have a whole lot to blog about. I was totally lazy today and spent a big chunk of the day chatting on facebook. Worked on a quilt. Did the dishes. Pulled a few weeds. Jessi had summer school. Russell got sunburned.

Kira had a doctor appointment this morning, and Dr. Siddiqi said that her lip may not have a hemangioma after all. He said it is probably a vascular malformation. Similar, but the treatment is different. He scheduled an MRI for next Friday. He'll be able to use the data for the surgery.

We've been rehearsing a lot. Dancing a lot. My legs are sore. I've lost five pounds. That's a sack of sugar, baby! :)

Today was a calm summer day. Pretty nice. Now, I'm going to see what all of you are up to.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how Summer time is usually full of the same things for most of us, isn't it? I'm glad you're staying busy and having some fun, too! Seussical will be a blast for you! I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete