Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Monday, January 12, 2009

24

24 is awesome this season! Very cool. Just wanted to point that out.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! We started watching them on DVD in October I believe. We just passed the half-way mark on season 4. We figure we'll be all done with season 6 about the time season 7 starts coming out on DVD.

    He also says that he's saved a lot of money this way. It was a bit of an investment upfront, but we used to hit the movie theater once a week. So I guess in the end it really was cheaper this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost wasn't going to watch it. I didn't watch the 24 Redemption episode and just wasn't sure I wanted to jump back in again after too long of a break, but within the first segment I was hooked again! I can't get enough of "You're just going to have to trust me" and "Drop your weapons!"

    ReplyDelete