We have a new church schedule. We now have the 9-12 church, with Sacrament meeting first. We've had Sacrament meeting last for the past 7 years, so this will take some getting used to. I liked it today though. We actually made it to church early. Jessi wasn't very happy with the change, though. She had a hard time going to Sacrament first, and she didn't want to leave after Young Women's. She's been frustrated a lot today, bless her heart.
I sure like having Sunday afternoon. I colored with Kira for a while. I slept, I cooked, I read from my Ensign. And I've still got the whole evening! Nice and restful.
Till we go back to the regular schedule tomorrow. *sigh*
I'm changing from 11:00 to 1:30 this year. They don't quite know how to share buildings here that well so there is very little overlap between the wards. The first ward in the building meets at 8:30. It's going to be nice to get to sleep in, but I really am going to miss my Sunday afternoons.
ReplyDelete