1. I really do feel better when I eat better. (darn it.)
2. Change is painful.
3. My family is the most important thing, and I have no problem sacrificing for them.
4. When you pay your tithing, the Lord blesses you and you get by, even though you have no idea how.
5. The Sunday School answers are true. (pray, read your scriptures, repent every day, attend your meetings, attend the temple.)
6. Marriage is like a roller coaster in the dark, and the gospel is the bar (or rod...) that holds you in.
7. I am getting old. And that's okay, overall.
8. The press never tells the whole story.
9. The Church is true, and the people who live the gospel are good, valiant souls, even if the world hates them.
10. The answer to global warming, socialized medicine, government-owned companies, and the Constitution-by-a-thread is repentance.
Wise words!! Thank you
ReplyDeleteWell said... thank you!
ReplyDelete