Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Small Things

Small things can make a world of difference.  Jason offered to take Russ to school this morning--gave me an extra hour of sleep.  Which I took!  His offer even made me cry.  So grateful for all the little things he does!

I'm also grateful for all the things her teachers do.  Even with everything that's going on, I can send Jessi to school and know that she will be watched over.  I know that people who care about her will be next to her, ready to catch her, ready to administer whatever aid she may need.  Ready to call me when they believe she would be better off at home.  And thanks to my wonderful partner in the library and her willingness to come work for me when she can, I can go and get Jessi and bring her home.

So many people have extended their thoughts and their prayers to us, and each expression of love lifts me and warms me.  Recently, I blogged about Job.  I know nothing of suffering when compared to him, because he was alone.  I am surrounded by a tightly woven net of people who do many little things, even in the midst of their own struggles and trials, to lift and support me.  So much support, that it would take me weeks to write thank you notes.  I owe so many people!

Thank you all!  The small things make a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment