Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Monday, July 21, 2008

Project Organize!

Due to "popular" demand... The before shows how incredibly cluttered my kitchen had become, and that's just one little section of it. I didn't take a picture of the counter because, frankly, it was worse than the baker's rack. We worked all day on this western wall of my kitchen. We went through old mail (a few bills were from 2003!), stripped the wallpaper border (that had to be put up there in the 80's), and finally painted the wall a beautiful shade of green. It feels so clean and wonderful now! I like to look at the west wall of my kitchen! I have counter space to work on. I even had a place to cook dozens of waffles yesterday! So nice to cook in my kitchen and be able to leave the stove open so someone else can cook too! I love it, I love it! Getting this little bit done so encourages me to work on the rest. Happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm getting ready to tackle my house the same way. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It looks great -- well done! Hopefully you're more excited to do some more now that you're off to such a great start :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!

    I'm without a car this week... otherwise I'd come join your party.

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete