So, today has been a pretty good day. I realized that I can sit outside my house and still get online! Don't know why I've never tried it before. Everyone is inside watching Fox Sunday (which, overall, I'm not a fan of) and I'm sitting out in a lawn chair in my driveway, listening to the sprinkler and watching the sunset. I picked the hymns for next Sunday, and now I'm just enjoying the quiet and checking out blogs of people I love.
This is what Sundays are for. *sigh*
Sounds like a perfect Sunday evening to me!
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to see you at the party! I hope that we can get together again soon.
Hugs!
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing time outside. I don't know if you know but we have a blog as well it is www.ourterryfamily.blogspot.com Check it out and let me know what you think.
ReplyDelete