The kids are watching Muppet Show on DVD. Ah, the memories.
So, my hubby starts a bit of a vacation tonight. We were going to take a trip and visit his brother, but with the cost of gas, we decided against it. Instead, we get a week's worth of sleeping in, going on dates in the middle of the day, watching as many movies as we can, and basking in general laziness. All the while, he's getting paid. YES!
We're also planning a day in Lagoon next week. That should be fun. Though I wish someone associated with six flags would come and buy a couple dozen acres in Parley's canyon and give Lagoon some competition. I'd love to see the strength of capitalism at work--force Lagoon to improve or lower their prices. I hate monopolies.
Don't exactly know what all of that has to do with summer....
No comments:
Post a Comment