I haven't written in so long! Just been busy. Parent teacher conferences tonight, so I've got a few minutes to spare while I'm waiting for Jason to get home and be with the girls. We're officially down to one car--turned in the title for the Saturn yesterday and we're just waiting for them to cut us a check. (Incidentally, I don't think I've ever been this uncomfortable waiting for something in my life. I so don't trust them!) Jason's show opens in 10 days! Maida is going to Cedar City to compete in their Shakespeare monologue competition. She leaves next Thursday. Doing a big service project on Saturday and trying to find time to see Honk! during its one weekend. I also want to join CERT and there's an emergency preparedness fair next Thursday. Training for work tomorrow, plus Kira has a practice for the primary program. Sigh.
I secretly love being busy, though. I'd much rather be busy than bored.
:D
WOW! Amy! You remind me of me last year -- I did Music Man, and at the same time (like 4 weeks into rehearsals, but we had 8 to go) signed up for a CERT class. Incidently, I never finished the final CERT project because of the play, and well..! It was a mess. I was so busy, Scott never saw me and I had to re-learn how to function again at home after being gone so much. I know the class is only once a week, but wow! I'd actually like to retake it and do it with you -- where are you doing it at? sorry this is long - I love you! I'd rather be busy than bored, too!
ReplyDeleteI haven't signed up fir it yet. I was going to the emergency fair to find out information. Because of our one car situation, I'll probably have to take it somewhere close to my place in case I have to walk.
ReplyDeleteB and I did CERT before K was born. It was really neat.
ReplyDeleteWell, just let me know - I CAN pick you up, you know... love ya!
ReplyDeleteBeing busy gives you strength, I've found.
ReplyDelete