Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Sunday, September 28, 2008

You know you're a muscial theatre addict when...

1. You're watching a football game and ask, "When's intermission?"
2. You think Stephen Sondheim is a genius.
3. You can sing along to the entire film of Hairspray or Mama Mia.
4. You see four plays a month or rehearse five days a week. Sometimes both.
5. You've seen at least three different stagings of Pirates of Penzance.
6. Most of the parties you go to have a karaoke machine and a line up to use it.
7. You have no idea what movies are out, but you have tickets to plays that haven't opened yet.
8. You listen to "The Musical of Musicals" and you get every reference.
9. You have musical soundtracks on your ipod--sometimes more than one version. (This one's for Jason: You challenge people to name a musical you don't have on your ipod and if they name one, you go out and get it.)
10. Someone mentions cannibalism (you know, in casual conversation) and you sing in your head, "Ooh, Mr. Todd, I'm so happy, I could eat you up I really could."

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Amy...I stumbled across your blog and happily so! I keep hoping you will publish another book!

    Anyway, I have a blog too, but it is private so if you'd like an invite e-mail me at tristanjh@yahoo.com.

    Hope all is well!
    -Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I only fit a couple of these (the "Pirates" one definitely hit home), but I'm proud to break out into song any time someone says something remotely like a song lyric!

    ReplyDelete