Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time to raise the bar

I love our Stake President. He really cares for, prays for, and serves the people in our stake. He has given us direction such as "read the Book of Mormon every day for the rest of your life and don't miss." And "pray for each of your neighbors, on each side, across the street, and behind, by name every day." At this stake conference, he discussed temple attendance and told us that everyone over the age of 12 should set a goal with the Lord to attend the temple regularly, and our questions would be answered. So far, obedience to the straightforward guidance of our Stake President has brought tremendous blessings. I am sure this new goal will as well.

I love this gospel! I am so grateful for men who honor their Priesthood and receive revelation for us! What a great blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment