I finished the bulk of painting my kitchen! I'm waiting to take pictures until it's done and stuff is put away. (Another week or so.) I decided to do one wall green and the other walls a pale yellow. We have three decorative windows up high on the one wall, and I painted the sills white, so they look like white frames filled with sunlight during the day. I'm planning on putting silk gerber daisies in these windows--probably purples and pinks. The kitchen looks so cheerful! I just love it! I can't wait till it's done.
When we're all done, I'd love to have a party so that everyone can see my hard work. Maybe after we're done with Jason's show, sometime in November. Hopefully I'll have the couches covered by then too. I've still got a long way to go before EVERYTHING is done, but getting the front room and the kitchen looking better has lifted my spirits immensely!
Yay Amy! I bet it looks absolutely beautiful!! I'm happy that your hard work is paying off, and bringing great results, too! Sure love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYea, Amy! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!
ReplyDelete