Life Keeps Rolling On

Life Keeps Rolling On

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Growl.

I'm frustrated. My emotions are all over the place lately. I'm not sure how to stabilize myself. I'm depressed one minute, and okay the next. I can function and get stuff done one minute, then I want to curl up in a ball and cry the next. If I were going from totally happy to totally sad, I'd think I was a bit manic depressive, but there's nothing manic about it. It's more like functional, then depressed.

We must be getting close to Jason's hell week. At least, that's how I feel. Then I look at the calendar and realize we're just shy of three weeks from opening night. I usually don't get like this until he's gone all the time. I need a hug. And I hate feeling this way.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amy. I'm sorry you're feeling so blue. If it helps, I have chocolate, and lots of Chocolate, and it's like a hug when you can't get on in person... something about the chemicals in it. You are loved... I hope you know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HUG*
    So sorry you're having "one of those days"... that super stinks.
    I hope that you get back on your feet soon, and meanwhile remember how loved you are.

    ReplyDelete