So, I haven't blogged in a while. The 24th was a great day! I took the kids to the Gateway fountains in the morning, then we walked the mall. Jason had to work. :( In the evening, we had dinner with Gussy and Poppy, then went to the fireworks show behind the Cottonwood Heights Rec Center. A bunch of Maida's friends performed at the festivities, so it was fun to hear them. Maida brought Bryson and we all had a great evening together.
On Saturday, I went shopping for prop stuff with Dwight. (He's the prop guy for Sandy's South Pacific.) Dwight's great! Such a sweet man and such a good eye for those lovely little things called props. After a morning of shopping, Jason, Maida, Kira, and I went to the Sandy storehouse and worked on the set. This show is going to look fantastic! I'm excited! And at this point, I'm very glad I didn't get Nunsense. I can focus on this wonderful show and the stuff I need to do at home.
Oh, and on Friday, Maida got a job! Yipee!! She will so love having her own money! One more step toward independance. Ready or not.
It sounds like you had a great Pioneer Day! Golly, you guys are so fun, that it would be impossible not to. :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear that things are going so well for "South Pacific"! I can't wait to see it.
Congrats, Maida, on the job. :)